Measures to support accessibility
Ward Davis Associates takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Ward Davis:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Ward Davis is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Ward Davis. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Ward Davis:
- Visitor Address: 2623 Manhattan Beach Blvd. Redondo Beach, CA 90278
- Postal Address: 2623 Manhattan Beach Blvd. Redondo Beach, CA 90278
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Ward Davis is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Mozilla Firefox with Adobe assistive technology on Windows 10 or higher.
Ward Davis is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions or Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Ward Davis relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Ward Davis , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Ward Davis:
- : Uploaded videos may not have text narration. because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the ‘Contact Us’ page if you encounter an issue.
Ward Davis Associates assessed the accessibility of Ward Davis by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
All complaints should be provided in writing.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Ward Davis Associates