Frequently Asked Questions
Ward/Davis is a successful sales organization with a commitment to maintain its reputation, skills, and core values–and to exceed the expectations of our customers, manufacturers, and employees.
Our operating principles are to be Dominant, Professional, Ethical, Enduring, Technically Competent, and Competitive. We hire the best available qualified individuals and have earned our reputation by committing to these standards.
When you work with Ward/Davis, you can expect top-notch customer service. We pride ourselves on fast response times, providing the information you need when you need it.
We can provide:
- Verbal Quotes
- Formal Written Quotations
- Product Literature and Application Notes
- In-Person Meetings to discuss your needs
- Product Demonstrations (for most products)
- Staff assistance when processing your order paperwork
- Customer Service follow-up for your order
Looking for Representation?
Interested in hiring Ward/Davis to represent your products? We can send you a detailed profile of who we are, our capabilities and what we can do for your company. Please contact our Corporate Office in Redondo Beach at (310) 643-6977.
What Is A Rep Company?
Manufacturers choose to hire representatives as their sales force for a variety of reasons:
- To have a local presence for in-person meetings and demonstrations
- To utilize customer relationships already in place
- To provide full solutions to customers, as many lines are synergistic
Are you a Distributor?
No. Ward/Davis does not stock product from our manufacturers. Most of our factories are build-to-order, so there will be a lead time associated with your order.
Do I make my order out to Ward/Davis?
If you are working with Ward/Davis, you are actually working with the factory. Think of us as an extension of the factory personnel.
- You will make your PO out to the manufacturer.
- You will receive an acknowledgement from the manufacturer.
- Your parts will ship from the manufacturer.
- You will be invoiced by the manufacturer.
We are here to assist you with these processes.